Secrets With Liz
This week I’ve had a couple of embarrassing moments. Here is just a few…
- I went to the movies and right at the very begin of the show I spilled my fabulous Megaplex Mug (I suggest getting one) ALL over myself. I didn’t put the lid on correctly so the first sip became more of a bath. Luckily my drink was only water so I was able wring out my shirt and enjoy the movie without feeling like a sticky disaster. 😛
- The door in the ladies restroom has a tendency to not lock…. Luckily when it started to swing open I was alone. (Here’s the secret: I figured this out last week. …you would think I would have remembered to double check)
- I called Gomske-“Gunsmoke” again and meant it…. sigh. I blame Marty because he’s started to say “It’s Gunsmoke Gomske” I know I know… no excuse 😉
- I was scared in the office AGAIN and this time the whole office had to make sure I wasn’t dying…. HA
- Someone smacked me in the face with a Frisbee during our 4th Celebration. The imitations to how I reacted was the embarrassing thing. -Face Palm-
What is a recent date blunder, office mishap or embarrassing moment you’ve recently had happen to you?
Love Ya Hawk Rockers!
This article was written by Bill Cash