There are a bunch of books from the 1950′s telling women how to have a great marriage. Only their advice sucks. Check out this list guaranteed to piss off your wife . . .
1. Don’t Talk. If there’s anything women love, it’s being told to be quiet. But 1950s guys advise them not to mention their own thoughts. Because that’s “nagging.” Instead, be a good listener. And if you DO talk, stroke your man’s ego.
2. Be a good cook . . . or else your man will hit up the “saloons.” A woman should be more then, quote, “a mere can opener.” So give your man the best cut of steak and put out the fancy tablecloth. Otherwise he’ll stop coming home for dinner.
3. Don’t crave sex. If you do, then you’re a, quote, “sexual vampire” who “feasts on your husband’s life force.” If you don’t want sex, that’s fine . . . but you still have to have it. Because HE wants it.
4. Wear pink panties. Make sure they’re lacy with ruffles, and, quote “spotlessly clean.”
5. Let him cheat. And apply rule number one . . . don’t talk about it. In fact, don’t even let him know you know, because that’s nagging.
6. Remember who’s boss.
Source: Mental Floss
This article was written by MURPHY